Original source: http://www.localfarmmarkets.org/PAfarmmarkets.php
Looking for a local, true farmer’s market in Pennsylvania? Scroll down select your region of the state for a list of farm markets, farm stands, roadside stands, even garden fruit and vegetable stands and seasonal produce markets in Pennsylvania, sorted by county. Markets offering organic or sustainably grown produce are identified by the words “organic” and/or “sustainable” in Green, next to their name. If they have a website, the name will be in blue and underlined; click on it and it will open their website.
Click one of these areas (or click on the map further down this page)
- Philadelphia and southeastern Pennsylvania
- Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Southcentral Pennsylvania
- Northcentral Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh and southwestern Pennsylvania
- Northwestern Pennsylvania
Click here to find additional farmer’s markets and farm stands on PA Department of Agriculture’s interactive map.