What type of snacker are you?
Do you need gluten-free snacks, or are you just looking for healthy snack ideas packed with protein and not too much sugar?
Whether you’re a purist who only eats whole foods, a foodie looking for new ideas, or a busy on-the-go professional, there’s a healthy snack on this list for everyone.
And you can filter through the list of healthy & filling snacks to find the best ones for you.
The best healthy snacks on the list:
- Apple slices with almond butter
- Avocado and Salsa on Ezekiel Toast
- Banana, Peanut Butter and Honey Roll-Ups
- Celery Sticks and Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chef’s Cut Buffalo Style Chicken Jerky
- Cucumber Hummus Boats
- Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
- Mini Pita Black Bean Quesadilla
- Oatmeal Cookie Energy Balls
- Parmesan Garlic Oven Roasted Chickpeas
To view the full list, visit the original source at: